RACING CYLINDER MALOSSI 282 CC
FOR VESPA GTS / GTS SUPER
- Bore Ø 75.5 mm;
- Stroke 63 mm;
- Displacement 282;
- Compression ratio 12.5:1.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromiumplated special steel alloy.
- Head made of gravity-fed cast aluminium alloy, tempered and sandblasted, machined within thousandth (mm) tolerances utilizing super precise work cells.
- Valve guides designed with new profile, made using a powdered metal sintering process (steel, phosphorous, carbon, copper and manganese).
- Valve seats made of cobalt-molybdenum steel alloy characterised by copper infiltration and a special heat/chemical treatment. Increased intake valve - ø 25 mm, made of a special steel alloy and a special heat/chemical treatment.
- Increased exhaust valve - ø 22.2 mm and made of Nimonich 80 material (Nickel, Chromium, Titanium, and Aluminium alloy).
- Exhaust and Intake valve springs made of Si-Cr oil-tempered and annealed steel, designed to operate optimally under increased loads due to increased engine power.
WEIGHT : 4550 GRAMS
PRICE : 62,000 BAHT
PRICE : USD 2214.29