RACING CYLINDER MALOSSI 185 CC
FOR VESPA PRIMAVERA / SPRINT
Force Master is renewed!
Besides its improved fuel curves, efforts from Malossi's technical staff resulted with a rev limiter increase of 1,000/1,500 RPM depending on the vehicle, making Force Master 2 an even higher performing ECU!
Force Master 2 allows to change the injection in order to fit perfectly the new Malossi 4-stroke cylinder kit.
This CDI has been scheduled with 4 different maps so as to be coupled perfectly with your vehicle whatever its setting is!
- Bore: Ø 63 mm
- Stroke: 58.6 mm
- Displacement: 182.67 cc
- Compression ratio: 11.15:1.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel alloy.
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 20% at min/medium/max
- RPM limiter : + 1000 RPM
- 4 different maps
curve 0 : 125cc with kit Malossi ø63 and original exhaust system
curve 1 : 125cc with kit Malossi ø63 and Malossi exhaust system with db killer
curve 2 : 150cc with kit Malossi ø63 and original exhaust system
curve 3 : 150cc with kit Malossi ø63 and Malossi exhaust system with db killer
WEIGHT : 2070 GRAMS
PRICE : 36,000 BAHT
PRICE : USD 1285.71