FOR VESPA S, LX , LXV
- Bore: Ø 70 mm
- Stroke: 48.6 mm
- Displacement: 187.6 cc
- Compression ratio: 11.5:1.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel alloy.
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 20% at min/medium/max
- RPM limiter : + 1000 RPM
- 4 different maps
WEIGHT : 1822 GRAMS
PRICE :34000 BAHT
PRICE : USD 1214.29