FOR VESPA GTS 300
Monumental Achievement - Malossi
Soaring scooter performance with a power increase of 15%-25%
The first head for all Piaggio scooters that have a 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine with the following displacements: 125*cc, 180*cc, 200 cc, 250 cc, 300 cc. With more than seventy applications and designed and developed to deliver great excitement, insures this head a brilliant future.
- Head made of gravity-fed cast aluminium alloy, tempered and sandblasted, machined within thousandth (mm) tolerances utilizing super precise work cells.
- Valve guides designed with new profile, made using a powdered metal sintering process (steel, phosphorous, carbon, copper and manganese).
- Valve seats made of cobalt-molybdenum steel alloy characterised by copper infiltration and a special heat/chemical treatment. Increased intake valve - ø 25 mm, made of a special steel alloy and a special heat/chemical treatment.
- Increased exhaust valve - ø 22.2 mm and made of Nimonich 80 material (Nickel, Chromium, Titanium, and Aluminium alloy).
- Exhaust and Intake valve springs made of Si-Cr oil-tempered and annealed steel, designed to operate optimally under increased loads due to increased engine power.
* This new head was developed to be used exclusively with Malossi cylinders for the displacements 125 cc ? 180 cc, while with all other displacements, this new head can be used with the original cylinders. The head is pre-assembled and ready for installation.
WEIGHT : 2400 GRAMS
PRICE : 39,900 BAHT
PRICE : USD 1425